Search This Blog

Monday 26 February 2024

Prayer from John 14:26

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save

But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.
John 14:26 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit have your way in my life direct me in all I do

Lord guide me, and let your will always prevail above flesh in my life

Holy spirit I need you to teach me in all I do and let the excellent spirit dwell in me

Holy spirit help me in all my decision let it align with your purpose and will for me

Lord help me not to grieve the the Holy Spirit in any form or shape

Holy spirit, you are not the spirit of confusion remove every form of confusion off my path

Holy Spirit grant me divine inspiration over all that I lay my hands on

I decree I will no longer function based on my natural intellect, I function based on my supernatural intellect as the Holy spirit enables me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the spirit of God empowers us to live according to His will, we will never be a cast away in God's kingdom in Jesus name amen

*Speak in the Holy ghost as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of God is upon me and He directs me in all I do. The Holy spirit is my companion, He leads as I follow. The Holy Spirit guides my interaction and my thoughts. I do not just live life based on the dictates of this world. The spirit of God enables me to live according to His purpose for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...