Search This Blog

Friday 16 February 2024

Prayer from Acts 2:1-4

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save


On the day of Pentecost all the believers were meeting together in one place. Suddenly, there was a sound from heaven like the roaring of a mighty windstorm, and it filled the house where they were sitting. Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them. And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages, as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability. Acts of the Apostles 2:1‭-‬4 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days, I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Lord I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord fill me with more of you, I no longer want to live an ordinary life, let me enjoy a supernatural and extraordinary life according to your will

Holy spirit guide me in all I do, never let me blaspheme against you in any aspect of life

Lord let my life be an evidence of the power of the Holy spirit

Lord as I pray in tongues and my understanding let situations change to the glory of your name

Lord destroy all evil germination that has been planted prior to my existence that is affecting my growth and progress in life

Holy Spirit fill me with divine clarity and understanding and let me excel in all I do

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives be evidences of the power of God at work in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God reigns supreme in all I do. The Holy Spirit is in charge of my thoughts and utterances. The fire of God surrounds me daily making my destiny and life impenetrable for evil reports. I am victorious always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...