Search This Blog

Saturday 17 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 86:1-2

Song by Deon Kipping

By myself, It won't work, no
Lord I need, I need, I need, I need
I need Your help
By myself, It won't work 
Lord I need, I need Your help 

Can't make it without You, oh God 
Can't make it without You, oh God
Can't make it without You, oh God
Can't make it without You, oh God 

Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God. Psalms 86:1‭-‬2 NLT

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages I worship you because you deserve all my praise

Lord I come to you this day hear my prayer and let your promises manifest in my life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Father you alone are my ever present help, help me Lord

Lord renew my strength where weaknesses are bound to take over

Lord terminate every doubt that has filled my spirit man against your will for me

Lord arise and show yourself great in those areas where I have been written off re-write my stroy

Lord transform my life to the way you want it to be

Lord grant me grace to wait on you and focus on your finished work

Lord  concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household come through for us right early and never let our situations get worse as the enemy planned it in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my help, He is my source, He is my defence and my shield. The Lord will His finish work right early in me. His grace has negated all disgrace. God has given me unending victory over all that concerns me. I am favoured and blessed. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...