Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 121:4

Song by JudiKay

You do not lie
You do not fail
What is hard for you to do?
It doesn't exist oh
It can never ever exist oh


Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber [briefly] nor sleep [soundly].
Psalms 121:4 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Thank you Jesus for the salvation of my soul and your blood shed for me on Calvary

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for calling me into your marvelous light out of darkness

Lord thank you for the privilege of life I do not take it for granted

Lord thank you for your word that daily gives me divine assurance

Lord thank you for watching over my household and I all praises be to you alone

Lord thank you for divine exemption from death and unpleasant situation

Lord in your mercy terminate every suicidal thoughts in Jesus name

I come against every spirit of depression and sorrow the one that watches over me negates them now

I reverse every unwanted news and send them back to their source

I terminate the source of any negativity that wants to surround my destiny and lineage

I decree over all my loved ones there is no untimely death in Jesus name

I decree evil or sorrow will not replace joy and celebrations in my life in Jesus name 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household we have divine abundance and we will never lack any good thing in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God surrounds me. His shield is protecting me from all darts of the enemy. I am moving from ordinary to extraordinary level. I am functioning in a supernatural way, things will not be difficult for me. I carry the grace of excellence to the glory of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...