Search This Blog

Sunday 4 February 2024

Prayer from John 4:13-14

Song

Let your living water flow over my soul 
Let your Holy Spirit come and take control 
Of Every situation that has troubled my mind 
All my cares and burdens unto You I roll 
 
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus 
Father, Father, Father 
Spirit, Spirit, Spirit 
 
Jesus answered her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again. But whoever drinks the water that I give him will never be thirsty again. But the water that I give him will become in him a spring of water [satisfying his thirst for God] welling up [continually flowing, bubbling within him] to eternal life.”
John 4:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit have your way in my life and take preeminence over my existence

Lord guide me in all I do, do not let me walk against your purpose for me

Lord fill me with your living water and let it wash away all unwanted things in my life

Lord let your living water flow over my soul, body and spirit and renew my existence henceforth

Lord let your living water flow over this nation, purify this nation and let your mercy prevail over judgement

Lord eternal concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fill us with more of you, guide our steps and let is live a life worthy of your divine intervention

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The living water of God surrounds my life and it is flowing in and through me. The presence of God tabernacle over my existence. God is in charge of all I do and the Holy spirit guides me daily. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus and I live and move my being in Him daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...