Search This Blog

Monday 19 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 119:97-100

Song by Eben

Jesus how I love you
Jesus How I love you
How can I live without your love
How can I breathe without your touch
How can I live without your love
How I love you

Oh, how I love your instructions! I think about them all day long. Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide. Yes, I have more insight than my teachers, for I am always thinking of your laws. I am even wiser than my elders, for I have kept your commandments.
Psalms 119:97‭-‬100 NLT

Prayer
Almighty God I worship you and honour your Holy name for who you are

Lord eternal I thank you for your love and mercy upon me

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and the blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for your word that inspire your will in me and enlightens me daily

Lord I love you, help me to live my life for you to the very end of my existence on earth

Lord grant me grace to impact lives and souls with your love and the power of your word in Jesus name

Lord increase in me the zeal to obey you and walk according to your plans for me at all times

Lord direct my path do not let me lean on my own understanding and help me to trust and obey you

Lord ignite the gift of supernatural wisdom, knowledge and understanding in me henceforth

I decree nothing is impossible for me, I walk in the supernatural ability of God

I decree grace has terminated all disgrace and their source in my life

I decree nothing will delay my progress, my speed in life is divinely orchestrated

I decree the supernatural wisdom that makes one outstanding in all areas dwell in me, I will never record any failure

I decree the glory of God shines brighter and brighter in and through me in Jesus name amen

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the presence of God goes ahead of us, processes and protocols are broken for our sakes and it works in our favour in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the spirit of excellence in me, I do not function in an ordinary level. The grace of God works wonders in my life daily. Mercy has gone ahead of me. The Lord has settled me, this is the last time I will be on this level. My new season is here, change has occurred and I am operating in victory in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...