Search This Blog

Thursday 15 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 26:3

Song

I am grateful oh lord
I am grateful oh lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh lord


For I am always aware of your unfailing love, and I have lived according to your truth.
Psalms 26:3 NLT


Prayer

Lord eternal I give you all the praise due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your unconditional love for me and for showing yourself faithful in my life

Lord thank you for terminating every evil voice and negative petition concerning me

Lord thank you for not allowing sorrow to replace my joy and testimonies

Lord thank you for not allowing evil to take preeminence over your purpose in my life

Lord thank you for negating evil emergencies and the perpetrators

Lord thank you for destroying untimely death and the tomb stone over my household and I

Lord thank you for finally breaking patterns of negativity and repeated cycles that are not according to your will for me

Lord thank you for changing my name and my story you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you because you fought my battle and I am shouting in victory Hallelujah

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us unending praise and not allowing our story to end the way the workers of iniquity planned it

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has shown me mercy, His Love is showered on me daily. The Lord has silenced all evil occurrence and evil emergencies. The stone the builder rejected has become the chief cornerstone, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Thank you Jesus.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...