Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 99:9

Song by Hezekiah Walker

Holy, holy, holy is our God
Holy, holy, holy is our God
Holy, holy, holy is our God
Holy, holy, holy is our God

I'm reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all
Yes, I rejoice today, for I shall rocover it all

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus is our God

I'm reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me
I'm reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me


Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy mountain in Jerusalem, for the Lord our God is holy!
Psalms 99:9 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and honour your majesty

Lord Jesus I thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily instils your will in me

Lord you are holy, grant me the grace to live a righteous and holy life until I see you in glory

Lord whatever I am doing that is bringing blemish to my spiritual life remove them from me

Lord take away every fleshy desires that is making me live against your purpose and will for me

I decree henceforth I recover all that has been stolen from me by the workers of iniquity

I decree henceforth all areas I have unknowingly sold myself and lineage into spiritual slavery, our deliverance starts today

I decree I will no longer tarry in the coven of the workers of iniquity, God has shine His light on me and I am free from all strong holds

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household every unwanted  association that is limiting our progress in life, is terminated in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God whom I serve, my creator is Holy. He is the one who is powerful to move all situations around for my good. He has gone ahead of me to raise help in all areas for me. This is my season of recovery, all that was lost God is restoring them back to me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...