Search This Blog

Saturday 10 February 2024

Prayer from Colossians 3;13

Song

Jesus must be honoured
Must be honoured
Must be honoured
Jesus must be honoured
In my life everyday


bearing graciously with one another, and willingly forgiving each other if one has a cause for complaint against another; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so should you forgive.
Colossians 3:13 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your name and honour you

King of kings I thank you for this day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord increase the grace to forgive others in me and to love them just as you do

Lord help me to remove judgemental views that opposes your will for me or any one around me

Lord grant me grace to love myself and love others around me

Lord in anyway unforgiveness is causing me harm give me grace to live above unforgiveness henceforth in Jesus name

Lord terminate every effect of bias mindedness against others that will put me in the wrong standing with you

Lord for every voice calling out vengeance and destruction over my life silent them

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us victory over the works of flesh and increase the zeal of the fruits of the spirit in us

*Pray for those who have hurt you and forgive them*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is lifted high and glorified in my life daily. I live my life to please God. Every unwanted circumstances is permanently removed from my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...