Search This Blog

Sunday 18 February 2024

Prayer from Mark 11:22-24

Song by Anita Wilson

It's done!
What I shall be I already am
It's done!
God has worked it out on my behalf
My eyes may not see it
By faith I receive it
It will manifest
It's already done!

Praise him in advance
Worship in advance
Praise him in advance
Worship in advance

Then Jesus said to the disciples, “Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.
Mark 11:22‭-‬24 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and magnify your name

King of kings I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word, that directs me and increases my faith

I decree all  I want I already have by His grace I will lack nothing

I decree my dream in life will manifest, it will never be aborted

I decree my joy will never turn into sadness, grace has enveloped me

I decree the power of God has gone ahead of me to turn all impossible situation to possible situations

I decree my desires are manifesting with speed in Jesus mighty name

I decree the wonder working power of God has removed everything that has caused delay in my life journey

I decree my life experiences divine grown and open doors all around in Jesus name

I decree, I will not suffer, I will know no pain, I will not sorrow, I will not experience any loss of any kind in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we are in the time of our jubilee and supernatural harvests in Jesus name amen

*Call those things you want to manifest into manifestation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is upon my life daily. I call those things that were not as though they were. I live in the manifestation of the promises of God for me. My life henceforth experiences upward movement. Nothing is impossible for me, all doors are opened unto me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...