Search This Blog

Monday 12 February 2024

Prayer from Romans 12:9-16

Good Morning


Song

God is good, All the time
He put a song of praise
In this heart of mine

God is good all the time
Through the darkest night
His light will shine
God is good, God is good
All the time


Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them. Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with each other. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all! Romans 12:9‭-‬16 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Lord give me a heart and mind that is opened to correction and wants to emulate you

Lord grant me grace to overcome every selfish behaviour with the fruits of the spirit

Lord erase every spirit of pride and lack of feelings for humanity from my life

Lord henceforth let me see others and accept them just as you would and never let me be full of myself

Lord grant me grace not to be driven be selfish gain but your will 

Lord arise, instill in me divine clarity in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord remove all attributes of laziness from my life henceforth

Lord grant me grace to be able to help those that are in need and not just do it for eye service but to the glory of your name

Lord make me a helper of destiny as you send my helper of destiny to me

Lord remove every spirit of enviness, back bitting, and greediness from me henceforth

Lord help me so I can shower your love through me on others

Lord renew my mind, remove all iota of anxiety, fear, lack of faith and whatever wants to subject me to the will of the enemy

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let us have a divine encounter that will lead to divine transformation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the spirit of God inside of me. I live a life directed by God and emulates the fruits of the spirit. I do not and will never habour wickedness in me. Christ is the firm foundation on which I stand. His grace is sufficient for me and His love is abode all I do. The presence of God tabernacle over all that concerns me and only His will shall stand in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...