Search This Blog

Thursday 22 February 2024

Prayer from Philippians 4:19

Song by Ryan Ofei

A thousand words won't be enough
To sing the praise of my Saviour
Of my Saviour
He who was, and is to come
The risen King holds all power
Holds all power

Only You are holy, mighty, worthy of glory
We will praise You now
Only You are awesome, righteous, King in the heavens
We will crown You now

Our Defender, our Strong Tower
Jehovah, Jehovah
You are for us, not against us
Jehovah, Jehovah, eh, eh-eh


But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and glorify your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory

Lord thank you for not making me lack any good thing

Lord thank you for establishing your truth in me and in all I do

Lord thank you for taking me to the next level in life you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for cancelling any form of lack, financial, spiritual and all aspects

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us unending testimonies you deserve all our praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The king of kings surrounds me in all I do. The word of God settles all things for me. The Lord has provided for me beyond my imagination. The Lord has removed every unwanted expectations and blessed me with pleasant surprises to the glory of His name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...