Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 68:19

Song by Smokie Norful

Celebrate, for the day of the Lord
Give thanks, for all that he has done
Your struggle, is now finished
The battle is fought and the victory is won

I'm a winner I'm no longer in the dark
No more will I walk around in defeat
I will rejoice at all times
For I know that my God is with me

I win cause I'm on the Lord's side
And I shout for the victory he provides
There's nothing that can turn me back now
For I know that my God is with me

For I wrestle not with weapons of this world
But against, principalities
For God has overcome and delivered me
Victory
Celebrate, Celebrate, Celebrate, Celebrate


Blessed be the Lord, who bears our burden day by day, The God who is our salvation! Selah.
Psalms 68:19 AMP


Prayer

My father and my God I worship your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for open heaven over my life and for your rain of abundance upon me

Lord thank you for removing fruitlessness and barrenness from every aspects of my life

Lord thank you for giving me victory over all battles and for fighting for me

Lord thank you for not allowing the desires of the wicked prevail over my life

Lord thank you for the new beginning you have given to me, you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for changing our story and giving us a new song

*Give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my time and season. Mercy has spoken on my behalf. I am the one whom the Lord has singled out for His supernatural intervention. My story has changed for the best to the glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...