Search This Blog

Sunday 11 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 6:2-5

Song

Let Your living water flow over my soul
Let Your Holy Spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens on to You, I roll

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Sing to the Father
Father, Father, Father
Holy Spirit
Spirit, Spirit, Spirit

Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. I am sick at heart. How long, O Lord, until you restore me? Return, O Lord, and rescue me. Save me because of your unfailing love. For the dead do not remember you. Who can praise you from the grave?
Psalms 6:2‭-‬5 NLT

Prayer

Lord Jesus I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and let your mercy speak over any judgement of sin in my life

Lord I come to you, I release all that I have and I am to you help me

Lord in your mercy terminate every sickness that wants to ridicule my faith

Lord put an end to the root cause of any lingering disease or sickness in my life

Lord send your healing power, heal my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name

Lord destroy every evil emergencies or certificate of death over my life or any member of my family

I cancel every casket or any obituary that has been prepared in the spirit realm waiting to manifest in the physical realm in Jesus name

I destroy all evil agenda over my soul and my entire existence

I decree the mercy of God has gone ahead of me, God has reversed every negative diagnosis and reports over my life

Lord in your mercy build a wall of fire around my family and I, terminate all evil reports known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household unto you, arise and fight for us, grant us supernatural victory in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God works daily through me. His compassion is at work over all that concerns me. God has terminated all evil report. I will not bury and I will not be buried. I will not suffer any loss in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...