Search This Blog

Friday 23 February 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 25:4-5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God 
From beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

For You have been a stronghold for the helpless, A stronghold for the poor in his distress, A shelter from the storm, a shade from the heat; For the breath of tyrants Is like a rainstorm against a wall. Like heat in a dry land, You will subdue the noise of foreigners [rejoicing over their enemies]; Like heat in the shadow of a cloud, the song of the tyrants is silenced.
Isaiah 25:4‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

Ancient  of days I worship your name and give you all the praise

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the direction and clarity your word gives to me daily you deserve my worship

Lord help me in all areas, perfect my testimony against all odds 

Lord grant me grace to come out strong even when the storms of life tries to keep me below your purpose

I decree I will not be swallowed by known or unknown life challenges

I decree my life will never be silenced by any evil occurrence or opposition in Jesus name

I decree the presence of God is bringing me out pleasantly from all unpleasant occurrences that wants to truncate my destiny

I decree my life will not go extinct suddenly I will fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living

I decree the presence of God goes ahead of me everywhere I go, where I can appear or where I can't, the Holy Spirit advocates for me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the Lord has silenced the oppressors and terminated their evil devices against us in Jesus mighty name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. The word has transformed my being. My days are filled with supernatural abundance. God is making all things work together for my good. Fear has no place in me, I will not receive any bad news in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...