Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 50:1,14-15

Song by Anita Wilson

I can say that You're wonderful
But it doesn't seem good enough
I can say that You're kind
But that would miss the mark
I can say that You're beautiful
But to me You are so much more
How do I communicate exactly who You are?

I'm trying to convey the sentiment of my heart, and say
I really do appreciate the way You brighten up my day

I can't find the words to describe You
It would take a million years to explain the way I feel
You are the epitome of everything I'll ever need
I'm so in awe of You, Lord You leave me speechless

If I can't say the words
Tell me what You gon' do
And I'll just raise my hand and say
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I'm so in awe of You,
Lord You leave me speechless


THE MIGHTY One, God, the Lord, speaks and calls the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting. Offer to God the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High, And call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me.
Psalm 50:1‭, ‬14‭-‬15 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and glorify your majesty

King of glory I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me daily of who you are

Lord have your way in my life, let my life and living please you

Lord thank you for all my expectations that you have gone ahead and settled for me

Lord thank you from bringing to manifestation every long awaited blessings 

Lord thank you for giving me a testimony that makes me speechless you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for coming through for me even at the last minute

Lord thank you for changing laws, policies and protocols for my sake so that your will for me can manifest

Lord thank you for advocating on my behalf even in areas I have been ruled out as unqualified

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for turning our situations around to the glory of your name and shame of the workers of iniquity

*Thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord whom I serve has risen in His might and opened the floodgates of answers to my prayers. The Most High came at the right time and caused divine turn around to occur in my situation. God has changed my story and I am operating on a new level to the glory of His name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...