Search This Blog

Monday 5 February 2024

Prayer from Exodus 14:14

Song

Thank You for not leaving me 
To the wishes of my enemies
Thank You for fighting my battles for me 
Jehovah Olugbeja (My defender)

The Lord will fight for you while you [only need to] keep silent and remain calm.”
Exodus 14:14 AMP


Prayer

Abba father I honour your name and worship you for who you are to me

Almighty God I give you the praise for this awesome new day you have given me grace to witness

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord have your way in my life, eliminate everything that draws me away from you

Lord grant me the grace and favour to always approach your throne of mercy all the days of my life

Abba arise and fight for me, give me supernatural victory against all opposition

Lord eliminate every power and authority that rise against your plans for me

Lord destroy all unwanted occurrence the enemy want to use to truncate your plans for me

Lord terminate all evil revelations and thoughts that is establishing doubts and worry inside of me

Lord go ahead of me even in areas I have never been, fight for me in Jesus name

Lord  eliminate every weakness that the enemy is using to put me under the subjection of the works of flesh henceforth

Lord arise and fight for my family reverse all evil reports and negative occurrence that wants to ridicule our faith in you

Lord arise concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household terminate every seen and unseen battle that is contending with our destinies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my defense and my defender. The Lord has risen against all opposition against my life. The name of God is working wonders in my life. Jesus has subdued all negativity under my feet. I have risen above all evil reports and I will never partake of any negative news henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...