Search This Blog

Thursday 8 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 4:3,7

Song

Joy overflows in my heart
Sing a new song to the Lord
I will praise your name
I will worship You
Glory, Hallelujah
Sing a new song to the Lord



But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself [and dealt wonderfully with] the godly man [the one of honorable character and moral courage—the one who does right]. The Lord hears and responds when I call to Him. You have put joy in my heart, More than [others know] when their wheat and new wine have yielded abundantly.
Psalms 4:3‭, ‬7 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I give you all the praise and glorify your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that is new every morning and the power in your word

Lord thank you for replacing every sadness and sorrow with overflowing joy in my life

Lord thank you for answering me when I call you and for negating unwanted reports

Lord thank you for not allowing the enemy to rejoice over my situation

Lord thank you for changing the verdict in my favour you deserve the praise

Lord thank you for proving to the mockers that you are indeed my helper and my God

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for changing our story beyond our expectations to the glory of your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has given me a new song. He has removed all weight and yokes of uncertainty from my life. Abba has disgraced the mockers and haters of my destiny. God has rewritten the verdict in my favour. It is my turn, it is my time and my season in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...