Search This Blog

Friday 9 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 8:4-6

Song

Daily as I live
Often as I breath
Let my whole life
Be expression of your grace

We cry abba father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name

What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him? Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,
Psalms 8:4‭-‬6 AMP

Prayers

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and magnify you

King of kings I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me daily of who I am

Lord thank you for being mindful of me and for keeping me from all evil

Lord have your way in my life, glorify yourself in all that I do

Lord renew my mind and let your holy spirit direct me henceforth

Lord lift me above the desires of the workers of iniquity in all I do

Abba take me to the next level in life, let your promises manifest speedily in Jesus name

Lord remove all hinderances in form of policies and procedures that wants to keep me below your purpose for me

Lord eliminate every unwanted circumstances that wants to reign in my lineage

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives experience the newness of your grace and mercy daily in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is sharper than two edged sword, it is piercing through all situations in my life. The word of God has established His will and purpose for me. I will never run against His plans, I will fulfill my purpose of creation in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th February 2024



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...