Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 January 2024

Prayer from Revelations 4:11

Song by Sinach

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
To receive glory and honour and praise
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
To receive glory and honour and praise

And unto the Lamb who sits upon the throne
To Him be glory and honour and power forever and ever
And unto the Lamb who sits upon the throne
To Him be glory and honour and power forever and ever
Amen

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 4:11 KJV


Prayer

My father and my God I worship your name and return all the glory due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that enlightens me daily

Lord I return all glory to you for all you have done and have been doing for me

Lord thank you for making me your child and a chosen vessel in your kingdom

Lord thank you for erasing all evil emergencies from my path

Lord thank you for turning all things around for my favour you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for terminating all cycles and patterns that want to keep my life subjected to the plans of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for changing my story and for using my testimonies to silent all mockers

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us a new beginning

*Thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has changed my story. He has given me beauty for ashes. The king of kings has given me victory and my story has ended in praise. This season I will give thanks over all my supplication in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st January 2024


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...