Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Prayer from Psalms 24:7-10

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself


Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O you gates; yes, lift them up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is [He then] this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah [pause, and think of that]!
Psalm 24:7‭-‬10 AMPC


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and honour your majesty 

King of kings I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that shed lights unto my path and directs me daily

Jesus you are the king of glory come into my life this day and take preeminence over my existence

Lord make my life your sanctuary and your territory henceforth

Lord where your word is there is power, therefore as my life is your territory no power of hell or scheme of man can overrule your power in my life

Lord this year and for every year until I see you in glory journey with me and have your way

I decree every territorial spirit or power laying claim over my life an end comes to your reign because the king of kings is in charge henceforth

I decree every authority tampering with my destiny against my wish and the purpose of God you are permanently destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household all ancient gates and household authority militating against the power of God in our lives are permanently destroyed in Jesus name

*Intercede for those yet to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in control of my life, every mountain has been dissolved, all stronghold are broken. My life is the territory of the king of kings. Jesus is in charge, therefore ancient authorities have been permanently subdued never to rise again in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...