Search This Blog

Monday 15 January 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 12:2

Song

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name


Move the immovable
Break the unbreakable
God, we believe
God, we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God, we believe
God, we believe for it

You said it
I believe it
You said it
It is done

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.”
Isaiah 12:2 NLT


Prayer

Mighty God I exalt your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help in times of need 

Lord thank you for helping me and for disappointing the expectations of the wicked

Lord direct my path this day and always and never let me fall prey to the works and plans of the wicked

Lord eternal remove every evil reports and evil emergencies and terminate their source in Jesus name

Lord help this nation, let your will only stand in this nation in Jesus name

Father erase every list of mishap that the enemy has written against your plans for my household and I

I decree I will not suffer any loss in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our expectations will never be cut short in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has helped me right early, the Lord has silenced the sounds of naysayers. The Lord has removed all barriers, protocols and processes have been broken for my sake. All things are working for my good in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...