Search This Blog

Sunday 7 January 2024

Prayer from Psalms 63:4

Song by CeCe Winans

Athousand generations
Falling down in worship
To sing the song of ages to the Lamb
And all who've gone before us
And all who will believe
Will sing the song of ages to the Lamb

Your name is the highest
Your name is the greatest
Your name stands above them all
All thrones and dominions
All powers and positions
Your name stands above them all

And the angels cry, Holy
All creation cries, Holy
You are lifted high, Holy
Holy forever


So will I bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.
Psalms 63:4 AMP

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship your majesty because you are my God

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life, you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement of sin

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with songs of worship and praise to you alone

Lord thank you for causing a divine change in my situation you alone are worthy

Lord you are powerful and kind have your way in my life this day

Lord fill my life with reasons to praise you and my mouth with songs of praise

Jehovah help me, terminate all spirit of weariness in my life in Jesus name

Lord disgrace every works and workers of darkness planning to replace my joy with sorrow

Lord thank you because my expectations will not be cut short it will end in praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us victory all around

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life has been transformed by the wonder working power of God. The Lord has changed my story for the best. All worries has been eliminated, Christ has changed my life. I am no longer limited, my freedom is here and it is now in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...