Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 59:19

Good Morning

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

May your struggles keep you near the cross
And may your troubles show that you need God
And may your battles end the way they should
And may your bad days prove that God is good
And may your whole life prove that God is good

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages the one and only true God I worship you and exalt your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the understanding I get daily from your word

Lord destroy all the plans of the wicked over my life, my destiny and lineage

Lord expose and scatter evil conspiracy raised against my life

Lord wherever my case is being discussed arise and advocate for me

Lord terminate every evil altar erected against my purpose in life in Jesus name

Lord help me, destroy every weariness in place of waiting and praying to you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us a testimony that will show that we serve a living God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has risen against all known and unknown forces that contend against me. The lord has given me victory over every situation. I will never be a victim of any circumstance. The grace of God envelopes my destiny and I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...