Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Prayer from Genesis 22:17

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying I will multiply your descendants like the stars of the heavens and like the sand on the seashore. And your Seed (Heir) will possess the gate of His enemies, Genesis 22:17 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty Savior I honour your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily reveals your promises to me

Lord thank you for being the source of my blessings 

I decree the Lord is my source therefore lack and penury will never take preeminence over my destiny

I decree the hand of God is causing a divine change in my situation henceforth

I decree my family and descendant will not live in lack or want in Jesus name

I decree the doors of supernatural favour and promotions are opened unto me

I decree in places that matter the favour and mercy of God is advocating on my behalf

I decree my story will never end the way the enemy planned it, it will end in praises

I decree the mercy that transforms from the back to the front, from a commoner to a royal is released over my life and lineage henceforth

I decree that which was labelled impossible in my story God has turned it around to possibility extraordinary

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our divine turn around has started today in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is at work in my life. His promises are manifesting over my destiny. I am blessed by the Lord and I will always be a blessing. My story has taken a divine turn around. What the enemy meant for evil, Jehovah has turned it around for my good. My season to rejoice has started in Jesus name amen. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...