Search This Blog

Sunday 28 January 2024

Prayer from Hebrews 11:17-18

Song

May your struggles keep you near the cross
And may your troubles show that you need God
And may your battles end the way they should
And may your bad days prove that God is good
And may your whole life prove that God is good

It was by faith that Abraham offered Isaac as a sacrifice when God was testing him. Abraham, who had received God’s promises, was ready to sacrifice his only son, Isaac, even though God had told him, “Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted.”
Hebrews 11:17‭-‬18 NLT


Prayer 

Lord I worship your majesty and honour your wonderful name

Thank you lord for this beautiful day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for your word that daily brings light to my life

Lord thank you for divine open doors you have made available for me

Lord thank you for erasing evil reports and outcomes of negativity

Lord thank you for coming through for me even at the last minute you deserve my praise

Lord increase my faith in you, help me to trust you even when I can't see beyond the current situation

Lord make a way for me as my faith is in your perfect will complete what you started in my life

Lord eliminate all evil emergencies and negative petition over my household and I

Abba remove every disgrace and the source from my destiny in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our faith birth miracles that will transform our lineage to the glory of your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The King of kings has ruled in my favour. It has ended in praise, all things work together for my good. His grace has permanently erased all disgrace from my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th January 2024


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...