Search This Blog

Sunday 21 January 2024

Prayer from Philippians 1:15-16

Song by JJ Hairston

In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified

You get the glory
You get the praise
You take the honor
I just wanna say thank You
Thank You, Thank You
Thank You Lord
Thank You, Thank You


It’s true that some are preaching out of jealousy and rivalry. But others preach about Christ with pure motives. They preach because they love me, for they know I have been appointed to defend the Good News.
Philippians 1:15‭-‬16 NLT

Prayer

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies showered upon me daily

Father thank you for your word and the clarity I receive daily through your word

Lord grant me grace to preach the good news according to your will

Lord wherever I go, let my life be a positive message that populates heaven and depopulates hell

Lord arise over the body of Christ and put an end to every teaching and doctrines that is not according to your will

Lord visit every ministry and those you have called as endtime leaders, fill them with more of you

Lord help me to stay focused on you and the truth of the gospel always

Lord erase every religious activity that doesn't align with your purpose for my life in me in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to always walk by faith and not by sight in Jesus name

Lord at the end of it all, don't let me be a cast away in your kingdom, count me worthy among those who will reign with you forever

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, grant us grace to live a life that pleases you always in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus. I live, move and have my being in Him. His truth is hidden inside of me, grace that puts a man on the pedestal of the supernatural abides in me. I am in this world but not of this world because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! Christ in me is the hope of glory.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...