Search This Blog

Thursday 4 January 2024

Prayer from Acts 11:15-16

Song

Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down
Oh Comforter and Friend
How we need Your touch again
Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down

Let Your power fall
Let Your voice be heard
Come and change our hearts
As we stand on Your word
Holy Spirit, rain down

No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No mind can know what God has in store
So open up heaven, open it wide
Over Your church and over our lives


“As I began to speak,” Peter continued, “the Holy Spirit fell on them, just as he fell on us at the beginning. Then I thought of the Lord’s words when he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’
Acts of the Apostles 11:15‭-‬16 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days, I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Almighty father I thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the efficacy of the word in my life

Lord rain your holy spirit down on me, fill my spirit with your spirit henceforth

Holy spirit I need you like never before guide me in all that I do

Holy spirit go ahead of me into places where I will be discussed either in my presence or absence and advocate for me

Holy spirit help me to do away with anything that blasphemous to you in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are the excellent and greatest teacher, teach me all I need to know in all I do

Holy spirit empower me, to do things the way you want me to and view things and people the way you want me to

Holy spirit be my guiding light and destroy all darkness and their power in and around my life

Holy spirit have your way in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all inspired by it and our household terminate every dormancy that wants to keep our spirit man crippled

*Pray in the holy ghost or in your understanding as the lord leads you*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy Spirit is in charge of everything in me. The spirit of the living God has enlightened me with His divine truth. The Holy Spirit has terminated negative patterns and trends working against the purpose of God in me. I do not function based on my ordinary human knowledge, I know what to do and how to do it because the Holy spirit is in control in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...