Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Prayer from Genesis 32:24-30

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save


This left Jacob all alone in the camp, and a man came and wrestled with him until the dawn began to break. When the man saw that he would not win the match, he touched Jacob’s hip and wrenched it out of its socket. Then the man said, “Let me go, for the dawn is breaking!” But Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” “What is your name?” the man asked. He replied, “Jacob.” “Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel, because you have fought with God and with men and have won.” “Please tell me your name,” Jacob said. “Why do you want to know my name?” the man replied. Then he blessed Jacob there. Jacob named the place Peniel (which means “face of God”), for he said, “I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been spared.”
Genesis 32:24‭-‬30 NLT


Prayer

Almighty God I worship your name and glorify your majesty 

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the clarity and truth your word instills in me daily

Abba I am here this day, I  want to encounter your divine presence, visit me in Jesus name

Lord the encounter that will change my name from supplanter to the chosen leader let me have it today

Lord let me experience divine transformation and turn around in all areas I am overdue for it

Lord grant me divine restoration by your mercy over all that I have lost due to lack of faith or ignorance in Jesus name

Lord I want to see you, I want to hear from you directly this day grant my wishes by your mercy

Lord that visitation that will transform my destiny and lineage let it begin today in Jesus name

Lord remove the weight of unfruitful labour from my life today in Jesus name

Abba terminate every pattern that has been set to keep me and my lineage below average in life in Jesus name

Lord today, refine my blood line, purify our blood line with the blood of Jesus and end all blood guilt and evil patterns in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household that which has been said by human to be impossible make it supernaturally possible for us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season of divine visitation, it will not pass me by in vain. The Lord will cause transformation that birth manifestation of His promises to take place in my life. The Lord has given me a new name, my case is different, all things are working for me as God planned it. I will never have a better yesterday in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...