Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Prayer from Ephesians 2:4-6

Song by Hezekiah Walker

It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your love for me, your love for me
It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your sacrifice for me

For every blessing, for every blessing
Given to me, given to me
For every valley, for every valley
You used to strengthen me

I don’t deserve your love
Your tender mercy
If not for your grace where would I be!
If not for your grace where would I be!

I stand amazed at your glory. 
I stand amazed at your glory.
I stand amazed at your strength. 
I stand at amazing your strength.
I stand amazed at your power
So Amazing, So Amazing
So Amazing, Amazing


But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 2:4‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Heavenly father have mercy on me and let your blood blot out all transgression in Jesus name

Abba arise over my life and show your amazing power in all situations

Lord let your mercy go ahead and speak for me in all areas of life

Father , let me experience your embrace and love especially in areas I feel alone 

Lord release your favour to go ahead of me in all aspect of life

Lord terminate every power and thoughts that constantly bring negative petition against me

I decree wherever my name, picture or identifiable information appears mercy and favour of God speaks for me

I decree my light will not suddenly turn to darkness in Jesus name

I decree this is my season and the beginning of great and mighty things in Jesus name

I decree my life will never be lived in obscurity, I am victorious on all sides

Lord fill my life with your holy ghost fire and make me untouchable for works and workers of darkness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, your mercy that surpasses the understanding of man has gone ahead of us in areas we expect or do not expect in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The hands of God rests upon my life, His grace fills my being daily. The power of God works wonders in and through me. I am a carrier of His divine blessings and grace. My life will never experience delay, denial, rejection or failure in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...