Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Prayer from Joel 2:12-13

Song

Change my heart, O God,
Make it ever true;
Change my heart, O God,
May I be like you.

You are the Potter,
I am the clay;
Mold me and make me,
This is what I pray.


Therefore also now, says the Lord, turn and keep on coming to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning [until every hindrance is removed and the broken fellowship is restored]. Rend your hearts and not your garments and return to the Lord, your God, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness; and He revokes His sentence of evil [when His conditions are met].
Joel 2:12‭-‬13 AMPC

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord search me, remove anything that doesn't bring glory to your name from my life

Lord terminate the desires for ungodly living in my life

Lord I want to see more of you, help me so I can live for you

Lord remove everything that cause me to wonder off your will for me

Lord do not take away your spirit from me, in your mercy let me live a supernatural life

Lord let your mercy break all hinderances to my prayers in Jesus name

Lord arise and fill me with more of you henceforth

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let us experience divine encounter that leads to divine transformation from today in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live above the systems and dictates of this world. I live to please the king of kings. My life is the sanctuary of the Most High God. His mercy rests and abides over my destiny daily. I am a living proof of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...