Search This Blog

Monday 29 January 2024

Prayer from Revelations 3:8

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in your presence
Ha there is nothing you cannot do
I stand amazed in your presence
There is joy peace and hope
There’s no one like you Jesus
There’s no one like you in all the earth
Nobody like you u u Jesus ha
There’s no one like you 

You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God
Awesome is your name
You do mighty things
You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God
Awesome is your name


‘I know your deeds. See, I have set before you an open door which no one is able to shut, for you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not renounced or denied My name.
Revelation 3:8 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the understanding your word instils in me daily, you deserve my worship

Abba thank you for opening a new door of breakthrough for me 

Lord for every door you have opened for me, silent every opposition that might rise against me

Lord in this new era of my life grant me divine grace to soar above human imagination

Lord heal this nation, destroy all negative treaty signed against your will that will cause havoc over souls in Jesus name

Lord eliminate every power that wants to shut the doors you have opened for me

Lord in any place of authority that my case is being discussed advocate for me in Jesus name

Abba terminate all evil emergencies and negative occurrence that is meddling with your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fill out lives with avalanche of answers over all our desires according to your will in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God overshadowed my life daily. The doors God has opened for me can never be shut by any power or opposing force. The Lord has gone ahead of me in this new season. All crooked path are made straight and my testimonies will stand forever in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...