Search This Blog

Saturday 6 January 2024

Prayer from Zechariah 2:3-4

Song by Nosa

Now unto the One upon the Throne
We Raise a Sound
We Raise a Sound
For He is God and God alone
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

For He is Worthy
To Receive Glory, Honor and Praise
Now unto the One upon the Throne
We Raise a Sound
We Raise a Sound

And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Even the Lord, who [now and ever] has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is this not a log snatched and rescued from the fire?” Now Joshua was clothed with filthy (nauseatingly vile) garments and was standing before the Angel [of the Lord]. He spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Remove the filthy garments from him.” And He said to Joshua, “See, I have caused your wickedness to be taken away from you, and I will clothe and beautify you with rich robes [of forgiveness].” Zechariah 3:2‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this excellent new dawn and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father tear off all evil petition the enemy of my soul is raising against my destiny

Lord terminate evil occurrence and works of darkness disturbing my destiny in Jesus name

Father arise this day and fight for me, where I can or can't fight for myself

Eternal rock of ages tear off my destiny all filthy garment and replace it with beautiful robe

Oh Lord, destroy evil pattern in my life and lineage

Heavenly father uproot all evil germination working against my life in Jesus name

Lord destroy unknown or known cycle that wants to keep me in position of failure and disgrace

Abba arise over the situation of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household and put an end to repeating cycle of negativity in and around our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is upon my life. The spirit of living God directs my path and helps me navigate my purpose according to His plans. Evil cycles and patterns have ended in my life. I am a new being, God has given me a new start in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...