Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 January 2024

Prayer from Psalms 28:2

Song

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

Hear the voice of my supplication (specific requests, humble entreaties) as I cry to You for help, As I lift up my hands and heart toward Your innermost sanctuary (Holy of Holies).
Psalms 28:2 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I give you all the praise and glory for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your word that daily enlightens me and directs my path

Hear my cry Lord Jehovah and attend to my prayer, glorify yourself in my life

Lord eliminate whatever has been sown into my life that is causing me pain and distress henceforth

Lord remove every root of pain and shame from my life and lineage

Abba uproot all negative patterns and cycles that has become a foothold in my generation in Jesus name

Lord arise and fight for me, silent all opposition and every voice seeking for evil over my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household defend us oh lord against all wicked forces in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God envelopes my destiny, my life is hidden in Christ Jesus. The Lord has risen to defend me. He has changed my story, protocols, processes and reports are changed in my favour. I am living a life of testimony because Jesus has settled all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...