Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Prayer from Exodus 3:17

Song

I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory


So I said I will bring you up out of the suffering and oppression of Egypt to the land of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, to a land flowing with milk and honey.” ’Exodus 3:17 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your name because you deserve all my worship

Heavenly father thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your everlasting love for me and your divine blessings upon my life

Lord direct my path, lead me in all I do and never let me fall prey to the workers of darkness

I decree my path is brightened, and the glory of God shines over my life daily

I decree the power of God works over my life therefore negative powers have no place in my life

I decree I have divine ability to succeed in all I do henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I am moving to the land flowing with abundance, I will never suffer from lack

I decree my life is experiencing grace that destroy all disgrace in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are  blessed beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my guide and guardian. The spirit of the living God directs my life daily. The word of God is living inside of me. I am moving from glory to glory. I will never encounter delay or denial in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...