Search This Blog

Friday 5 January 2024

Prayer from John 14:27

Song by Lionel Peterson

I will worship the Lord for He is worthy
I will lay down my sword the Prince of peace is His name
King of the flood the Lord is mighty
The Lord can quench the evil flame flame

Peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees Jehovah knows
He is my peace when sorrow nears
Jehovah sees Jehovah hears

Feel the presence of God upon the water
Hear the voice of the Lord within the thunder that rolls
King of the flood the Lord is mighty mighty
The Lord can calm the troubled soul troubled soul

Peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees Jehovah knows
He is my peace when sorrow nears
Jehovah sees Jehovah hears

Like the breath I need to live
Jehovah takes Jehovah gives
Gives me peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees Jehovah knows yes He knows

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]
John 14:27 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and give you praise due to you alone

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the power in your word and how it transforms my life

Lord thank you for your peace that you have given to me to replace every unrest

Lord thank you for putting an end to any form of trouble in my life

I decree I will never be dismayed, discouraged or disappointed in Jesus name

I decree the presence of God has gone ahead of me into places and situation that needs to work in my favour

I decree my life and existence will never service any form of negativity in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is giving me divine illumination and no darkness can overshadow my destiny

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will never have a better yesterday the Lord has given us peace that surpasses the understanding of men in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God surrounds my life, fear, discouragement and unhappiness is not my portion. The power of God has removed every stigma, delay and denial from my life. I am promoted to the next level. Nothing will hinder my success, I refuse to be stagnated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...