Search This Blog

Thursday 11 January 2024

Prayer from Psalms 40:3

Song

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together


And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: Many shall see it, and fear, And shall trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:3 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the power your word release into my life daily

Lord thank you for turning any form of mourning into dancing for me

Lord thank you for changing all situations to work in my favour you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for ruling all report in my favour and for cancelling negative outcomes

Lord thank you for terminating unwanted circumstances and the unpleasant situation around my life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us a new song of testimony to the glory of your name

*Thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has given me double answers for all I waited for. He has crowned my period of waiting with undeniable favour and testimonies. God broke protocols and processes for my sake, grace worked for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...