Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-12

Good Morning

Song by Sinach

I worship you great I am
Lord you are you are mighty in this place ha
And I worship you prince of peace
And you are the strong and breasted one

Lord I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to your name
I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to your name
I worship you

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen.
Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬12 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah I worship you, I bow before your throne and give you all the praises due to you alone

Abba arise in your mercy and rule all verdict in my favour

I decree only the plans of God will stand in my life, my destiny will never be truncated

The Lord will fight for me and I will hold my peace therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper

I decree every written ordinance that contradicts the plans of God for me, will not see the light of day

I decree my prayer, fasting and thanksgiving will never be a waste of time in Jesus name

I decree every unpleasant news receives divine intervention and becomes pleasant news according to the will of God

I decree my life and story will never end the way the enemy planned it

I decree I will not bury and I will not be buried in Jesus name

I decree this month, my testimony will be full, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household any gathering and expectations of the wicked over our lives is permanently scattered in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Great I am has subdued all evil occurrence and truncated all negative News. Only the plans of God will manifest in my life. The king of kings has ruled in my favour. The word of God has transformed my life and I will never be stranded or disappointed because God has perfected all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...