Search This Blog

Thursday 18 January 2024

Prayer from Jeremiah 10:15-16

Song by Timothy Reddick

You are everything to me
You are everything to me
For you are alpha and omega
You’re my master you’re my Savior
You are everything, you are everything

You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me
You are the God of angel armies
Worthy of praise honor and glory
You are everything
You are everything


Idols are worthless; they are ridiculous lies! On the day of reckoning they will all be destroyed. But the God of Israel is no idol! He is the Creator of everything that exists, including Israel, his own special possession. The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is his name!
Jeremiah 10:15‭-‬16 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I give you praise and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for removing worrying and the effect of worrying from my life

Abba thank you for salvation and the assurance of knowing that I serve a living God who has power over all idols

Lord terminate the existence of every authority or idol or shrine working against your will for my life henceforth

Ancient of days destroy all libation raised against my lineage on any evil altar

I decree every idol worshipped for the purpose of destruction over this nation is permanently destroyed and disgraced in Jesus name

I decree God is the creator of everything therefore anything on earth, under the earth in any elements of the world projected to work against me hear the word of the lord today begin to work in my favour

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our lives will never be hidden in the obscurity of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is everything to me, He is the Alpha and Omega, therefore nothing is hidden from Him. The lord is in charge of my destiny, therefore no man made authority can truncate my purpose. I refuse to be subjected to the will of the workers of darkness in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th January 2024


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...