Search This Blog

Monday 8 January 2024

Prayer from Romans 8:39

Song

Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name
Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name


No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:39 NLT

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and bless your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs my path daily

Lord you deserve all my worship, thank you for your wonder working power in my life

Father whatever I am doing that will lead to separation between you and I open my eyes to see it and grant me grace to let go of it

Lord help me to walk only in your chosen purpose for me so that I will not miss my purpose of creation

Abba destroy all evil emergencies in my life and all that concerns me

I decree this week I will receive pleasant news from afar in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my life is filled with supernatural occurrences and testimonies

I decree I will no longer function below the level God has ordained for me in Jesus name

I decrees concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will burst out in praises and joyful news in all circumstances in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God whom I serve has called me out of unpleasant situation into pleasant situation. He has shown me mercy in all aspects. Grace has spoken for me, favour has overshadowed my destiny. I will never be disappointed or disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...