Search This Blog

Friday 19 January 2024

Prayer from Romans 10:17

Song by Todd Dulaney

You make a blind man see
Make a lame man walk again
You cause the dead to rise
And that's why we dance in liberty
'Cause you're doin' it all again
Yeah, yeah
'Cause you're doin' it all again
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, yeah, said you're still saving
You're the same God, yeah
You're still healing
He's the same God
Come on, say still create! (Still create)
You're the same God, same God (Same God)
Chain breaking 

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and divine understanding I receive through your word

I decree I do not live just for the sake of living, I live to please Christ by faith

I decree I will never carry any evil load or receive negative reports over my expectations in Jesus name

I decree all things are working in my favour no hinderance over my expectations

I decree the Lord has terminated evil emergencies in and around me

I decree the presence of God has subdued all unwanted powers in Jesus name

I decree my life will not be filled with pain or sorrow in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I will burst out in praises and thanksgiving because God has answered me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household divine abundance is replacing all we need in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. Negative occurrence has come to an end in my life. I am living a higher life in Christ. I will never be subjected to the rules and dictates of the workers of darkness. Jesus has answered all my request, Hallelujah, glory be to God in the highest!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...