Search This Blog

Thursday 25 January 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 43:1-3

Song by Andréa Crouch

I've had many tears and sorrow
I've had questions for tomorrow
There've been times I didn't know right from wrong
But in every situation
God gave me blessed consolation
That my trials come to only make me strong

I've been a lot of places
And I've seen millions of of faces
But there were times that I felt so all alone
But in my lonely hour
Yet those precious lonely hours
Jesus lets me know that I was His own

That's the reason I say that
Through it all
Through it all
Oh, I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God
Let me tell ya that
Through it all
Oh, through it all
I've learned to depend upon His word

So I thank God for the mountains
And I thank Him for the valleys
And I thank Him for the storms He's brought me through
For if I'd never had a problem
I'd never know God could solve them
I'd never know what faith in His word could do
That's the reason I say that


But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
Isaiah 43:1‭-‬3 NLT


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give you all the worship due to you alone

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that directs my path and guides me always

Lord thank you for calling me your own and for not allowing the enemy to have the final say over me

Lord thank you for bringing the process that I have been through to a testimony

Lord thank you for finally making all protocols and processes align to favour me to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for reversing the irreversible and rewriting my story to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for causing systems and policies to work for me beyond the imagination of man

Lord thank you for renewing and restroing what I have lost and what had become old in my life

Lord thank you for making my life a haven of wonders, what was said to be impossible as become possible in Jesus name

Lord thank you for shaming those who waited to mock me 

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for turning every prayer points and tears to testimonies and songs of praise hallelujah

*Thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has heard my cry, He has turned all mourning into dancing. He has opened the book of remembrance concerning me, what was meant to swallow me God has used it as a pinnacle of miracle and blessings for me. Grace has removed all disgrace and terminated all impossibility. I am victorious always, I will never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...