Search This Blog

Saturday 13 January 2024

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song by Steve Greene

If the struggle you're facing
Is slowly replacing
Your hope with despair
Or the process is long
And you're losing your song
In the night

You can be sure
That the Lord has His hand on you
Safe and secure
He will never abandon you
You are His treasure
And He finds His pleasure in you

He who began a good work in you
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He'll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you


And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6 NLT

Prayer

My father and my king I worship your name and give you all the glory due to you alone

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life, glorify yourself over my circumstances in Jesus name

Lord you are the one who began the work in me, bring them to completion to the glory of your name

Lord for every situation that has overwhelmed me give me peace 

Lord remove every hindrance that stands against my purpose and testimonies

Lord uproot every delay, denial and rejection that is standing against my progress and testimonies in Jesus name

Lord terminate all evil reports, evil agendas, negative outcomes over all my expectations in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and fight all risen and unrisen battles that affects us in any aspects of life in Jesus name

*Prayer Point*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of God is alive in me, the word of God is working for me. The Lord will bring to completion what He started in my life. Nothing missing, nothing broken and it will end in praise to the glory of God almighty in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...