Search This Blog

Saturday 20 January 2024

Prayer from Proverbs 30:5

Song

Thank you thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord, for everything
You have done


Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Thank you Lord Jesus for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement of sin

Lord thank you for shielding me away from the harm of the workers of iniquity

Lord grant me grace to be obedience to you always and never run against your will

Lord destroy all unwanted situation that is tampering with my faith in you

Lord arise and help me, let all delay to my answers be permanently removed

Lord erase all evi report, grant me the good news I have been waiting for in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fill our lives with your everlasting love and joy in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my shield, the Lord is my protector. I will never fall victim of any negative occurrence. Christ is my firm foundation and He is at work in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th January 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...