Search This Blog

Monday 22 January 2024

Prayer from Psalms 125:1-2

Song

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
Worship His holy name


THOSE WHO trust in, lean on, and confidently hope in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides and stands fast forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about His people from this time forth and forever.
Psalm 125:1‭-‬2 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings, thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord my trust is in you do not let me be put to shame

Lord silent the voice of the mockers over my life in Jesus name

Lord erase all negative decrees set against my glory in Jesus name

Lord arise and fight for me, destroy all negative petitions and conclusions over my destiny

Lord destroy every gathering against your will for my household and I in Jesus name

Lord build your wall of fire around my household and I, make us impenetrable for works and workers of darkness

Lord terminate every root of spiritual laxity in my life in Jesus name

Lord destroy all negative vision or revelation set to keep me below your plan in Jesus name

Lord terminate all evil coven and cohorts of darkness working against your will in this community and nation 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our hope is in you and we are hidden in your secret place in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High. The Lord covers me daily, His strength is made perfect in my weaknesses. Grace has been released upon my life, I am filled with supernatural strength always. I will never fall victim to the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd January 2024 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...