Search This Blog

Saturday 27 January 2024

Prayer from 1Timothy 1:5-8

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

 I find space for what I treasure
I make time for what I want
I choose my priorities and
Jesus you're my number one

So I will make room for you
I will prepare for two
So you don't feel that you
Can't live here, please live in me

My will (You can move that over)
My way (You can move that over)
My ego (You can move that over)
My plans (You can move that over)
My schedule (You can move that over)
My itinerary (You can move that over)
See I, I will make room for you

The purpose of my instruction is that all believers would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and genuine faith. But some people have missed this whole point. They have turned away from these things and spend their time in meaningless discussions. They want to be known as teachers of the law of Moses, but they don’t know what they are talking about, even though they speak so confidently. We know that the law is good when used correctly.
1 Timothy 1:5‭-‬8 NLT

Prayer

Lord I worship your name and glorify your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the understanding and knowledge your word instils in me daily

Lord help me to make room for you in all I do, and never disappoint you

Lord remove every desires and attributes of flesh from my life so i can live for you accordingly

Lord help me in anyway I am struggling with the works of flesh, fill me with more of you

Lord replace every attributes of flesh in me with the fruits of the spirit henceforth

Lord arise and take charge over the body of Christ, lead all the leaders in your will in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to stay focused on your plans for me so I will not get carried away by the distractions of life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will never become cast aways in the kingdom of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has replaced every works of flesh in me with the fruits of the spirit. My life is moving in the trajectory that the Most High has ordained for me. The power of God is working in my life and over all my desires in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th January 2024


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...