Search This Blog

Monday 1 April 2024

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:4-11

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So you came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So you cleaned me up inside

You thought I was to die for
So you sacrificed your life
So I could be free
So I could be whole
So I can tell everyone I know

Halle-hallelujah 
Oh glory to the God who changed my life 
And I will praise you 
I'll worship you 
I'll give you glory 
I'll give you all 
'Cause you deserve it Lord 
You deserve it Lord 

I'll praise you (forever)
Forever
Because I am free
Because I am whole
And I will tell everyone I know


But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, are drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation. For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:4‭-‬11 ESV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name because you are my God

Lord thank you for this beautiful start of a wonderful month you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for this Month of April because you are always present with me and your promises will manifest in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for paying the price to keep me close to you and safe on your side

Lord thank you for making me a child of the light and not destined for wrath or darkness

Lord guide my steps, lead me according to your plans for me

I decree every plan and purpose of the enemy to truncate my destiny is exposed and destroyed in Jesus name

I decree the presence of God works daily inside of me and my life is hidden in Him

I decree I will never be a cast away in the kingdom of God I will live in accordance to His will

I decree I will not perish suddenly and my light will not go off

I decree my purpose of creation will never be obsolete and the kingdom of darkness will never have the final say over my destiny

I decree over this month, the plans of God for me will not be delayed all expectations will manifest with speed

I decree this month will not know my end or the end of any member of my family

I decree I will not suffer any loss, I will enjoy divine abundance in all areas

I decree whatever has remained stagnant, today receives divine intervention for progression in Jesus name

I decree all that was denied that ought to be released unto me, are released today in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our lives will experience supernatural breakthrough this month in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has brought me into His divine light, therefore my path is filled daily with His truth. My days are directed by the king of kings. This new month I will excel beyond the imagination of men. The new doors He opened for me will not be shut against me. I soar higher and higher daily, Jesus has settled me in all areas. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...