Search This Blog

Monday 15 April 2024

Prayer from John 14:26

Song by Don Moen

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save


But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and glorify you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the direction your word gives me each day

Holy spirit, help me in all I do and have your way in me

Holy Spirit I need your divine direction, teach me what to do and how to do it

I decree I do not just function based on my human ability and capacity, the spirit of God is at work in me

I decree the spirit of God manifests daily in me, I will never be mislead by unknown spirit

I decree the power of God rests on me therefore my life will glorify Christ daily

I decree whatever is not of Christ in me is purged out never to return in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is manifesting greatly in all I do and the enemy is permanently silenced

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, we will live for God and never disappoint Him in any aspects of our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy Spirit is my teacher, my comforter and my ever present Help. He directs my ways and guides my utterances. I do not just exist in this world. I am here for a divine purpose and I will fulfill my purpose to the glory of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...