Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Prayer from Philippians 4;6

Hymn

To God be the glory
Great things He has done
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the life-gate that all may go in

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Come to the Father
Through Jesus the Son
Give Him the glory
Great things He has done


Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6 KJV


Prayer

Almighty saviour my redeemer and my ever present help I worship your name and honour you

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that directs me daily

Lord thank you for allowing my situation to end in praise and not according to the will of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance and new doors for me

Lord thank you for removing negative influence and terminating evil reports

Lord thank you for victory that you have given to me on all sides

Lord thank you for opening the door that leads to many doors of divine opportunities for me

Lord thank you for breaking patterns that hold negative impacts over my life and lineage

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for disgracing the plans of the wicked over our generation and fulfilling your divine promises for us

*Thank God*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has filled my mouth with new songs of praise and filled my soul with gratitude. He has surprised me with all my needs and exceeded my expectations. God has cancelled all unwanted reports and finished all he started. I am the one whom God's mercy found. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 25:1-5

Song Shepherd of my soul I give you full control, Wherever You may lead I will follow. I have made the choice to listen for Your voice, Wher...