Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 12:6-7

Song by Hillsong

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait in You

I'll sing to You Lord a hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go, through it all

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah


The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times. You, O Lord, will keep them; you will guard us from this generation forever.
Psalm 12:6‭-‬7 ESV

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and glorify you for who you are

King of kings I thank you for this amazing day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love for me despite my shortcomings you love me unconditionally

Lord thank you for silencing all negative petitions from the workers of iniquity over me

Eternal rock of ages arise and fight for me, over all known and unknown battles give me victory over them

Lord let me experience your love even in the places human has planned to sabotage my purpose

Lord destroy all flattering tongue saying things that do not align with your will for me

Lord grant me grace to overcome all feelings of uncertainty and fear that has risen from the place of doubt in my life

Lord give me the grace to work and walk with you more and never lean on my understanding

Lord increase the ability to be grateful to you at all times in all I do in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and let your peace that surpasses the understanding of men fill our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shield and my ever present help. His love is showered on me daily. God has permanently removed all worries from my life. He has given me beauty for ashes and supplied all my needs according to His will for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...